Kings University Post UTME Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session
Kings University invites applications from qualified candidates for admission into its degree programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Available Programmes at Kings University
Faculty of Science
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Biotechnology
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Cybersecurity
- B.Sc. Microbiology
Faculty Of Humanities, Management and Social Science
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Criminology & Security Studies
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.A. English & Literary Studies
- B.Sc. Entrepreneurship
- B.Sc. International Relations
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Political Science
- Candidates must have sat for the current year (2021) Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and attained the prescribed cut-off marks as a statutory requirement for entry into Nigerian Universities.
- Applicants are strongly advised to ensure that their UTME subject combination qualifies them for their chosen programme in the University.
- Candidates who did not select the University while registering for the 2021 JAMB UTME, but wishes to be admitted into Kings University are advised to change their First choice Institution to Kings University at any JAMB Office or any JAMB certified Cyber Café, then follow the instructions above.
- In addition to the above, the University conducts a Virtual Post UTME Screening Exercise for all candidates seeking admission into the University. Applicants may however, not be admitted without fulfilling the demands of the screening exercise.
University’s Post UTME Screening Exercise
All applicants to Kings University must undertake the University’s Post-UTME screening exercise to be conducted from time to time on dates communicated to applicants.
Only CANDIDATES who scored the prescribed JAMB cut-off mark in the 2021/2022 UTME are ELIGIBLE to apply to KINGS UNIVERSITY.
Method of Application
Prospective students should Apply Online via portal.kingsuniversity.edu.ng
CALL THE ADMISSION OFFICE VIA (08150846566, 08150846574) FOR FURTHER ENQUIRIES.